Upon completion of registration, you will be placed on "wait-list status" until your application is reviewed. You will receive application status, approval, and/or denial via email.
Prerequisites are: IS/ICS 100, 200, 700, 800, ICS 300 and ICS 400
Hosted by the Sutter Health &
California Governor's Office of Emergency Services,
in conjunction with the FEMA's Emergency Management Institute
This course is designed to provide local, state, and private sector emergency responders with a robust understanding of the duties, responsibilities, and capabilities of an effective Planning Section Chief. These responsibilities fall into two categories: PSC duties 1) managing the planning cycle and 2) tracking resources and incident status. This course will be geared towards healthcare and public sector integration.
Course Length: 28 hours
Continuing Education Units: 2.8
IS/ICS-100, IS/ICS-200, IS-700, IS-800, ICS-300, and ICS-400
To apply: (this information can also be found on the attached flyer) Application Deadline: March 27, 2019
1. Fill-out Application form below and submit.
2. Download and fill out Fill out General Admission Application, FEMA Form 119-25-1 ALL blanks on the form completely AND sign, or it will be returned. **Supervisor or sponsoring agency official must also sign.
3. Ensure you list all prerequisites (see above) and dates completed on the FEMA 119-25-1, either in block 10 or on a supplemental page and attach certificates.
4. All students who wish to enroll must have a FEMA Student Identification Number (SID). No application can or will be processed without a SID number. To obtain a SID or retrieve your password, go to: https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid/
5. Scan completed application packet (FEMA Form 119-25-1 and prerequisite certificates) to firstname.lastname@example.org OR, mail to: Kelly Rogers/State Training Officer, Cal OES/CSTI Training, 3650 Schriever Ave, Mather, CA 95655
Application Deadline: March 27, 2019
Upon completion of registration, you will be placed on "wait-list status" until your application is reviewed. You will receive application status, approval, and/or denial via e-mail. Grant Information: This course is eligible for Homeland Security Grant Programs. Homeland Security Grant funds may cover the cost of travel, lodging, per-diem, backfill, and overtime. Please contact your agency’s finance and/or grant manager to check availability of grant funds
**Reasonable accommodations may be available upon request. If you require a reasonable accommodation, please submit your request as early as possible to email@example.com