Upon completion of registration, you will be placed on "wait-list status" until your application is reviewed. You will receive application status, approval, and/or denial via email.
Prerequisites are: IS/ICS 100, 200, 700, 800, ICS 300 and ICS 400
Hosted by the
California Governor's Office of Emergency Services,
in conjunction with the FEMA's Emergency Management Institute
This course provides an overview of Unit Leader responsibilities, the Planning Section and the planning process to contextualize the Resources Unit for students unfamiliar with the planning process or the Incident Command System (ICS). It then explores specific RESL functions and responsibilities including resource tracking systems, operational planning, and resource products/outputs. The Status/Check-in and Demobilization functions are covered to provide students with the knowledge to perform those duties if necessary. Exercises/simulations, discussions, and a final exam enable students to process and apply their new knowledge.
To Apply (this information can also be found on the course flyer):
1. Fill out registration form below and select "submit registration" at the bottom of the form.
2. Download and fill out General Admission Application, FEMA Form 119-25-1: https://training.fema.gov/apply/119-25-1.pdf?d=2014-12-9
3. Fill out all blanks on the form completely AND sign, or it will be returned. **Supervisor or sponsoring agency official must also sign.
4. Ensure you list all prerequisites and dates completed on the FEMA application, either in block 10, or on a supplemental and attach ALL perquisite certificates.
5. All students who wish to enroll must have a FEMA Student Identification (SID) Number. No application can, or will be processed without a SID number. To obtain a SID, or retrieve go to: https://cdp.dhs.gov//femasid
6. Scan completed application packet (FEMA Form 119-25-1 and prerequisite certificates) to email@example.com OR, mail to: Kelly Rogers/State Training Officer, Cal OES/CSTI Training, 3650 Schriever Ave, Mather, CA 95655